- Chapter Forty: Living with Purpose July 31, 2020
- Chapter Thirty-Nine: Balancing Your Life July 30, 2020
- Chapter Thirty-Eight: Becoming a World-Class Christian July 29, 2020
- Chapter Thirty-Seven: Sharing Your Life Message July 28, 2020
- Chapter Thirty-Six: Made for a Mission July 27, 2020
Top Posts & Pages
You can follow me on here too!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Two-Liner
The same boiling water that softens the potato, hardens the egg It’s about what you’re made of, not the circumstances
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response Today, choose happiness…
Don’t quit when you’re tired Quit when you’re done!
When you lose all of your excuses There is a high probability that you would find results…
Love is not a noun to be defined but a verb to be acted upon Don’t just say you love someone, show them your love
Choose your thoughts and actions based on values not personal gain Go for the purity of truth over popularity…
Be grateful for the small things, big things and everything in between Count your blessings, not your troubles.
Success is not final; failure is not fatal It is the courage to continue that counts
Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb Your dreams won’t work until you do…